The Inter-Cultural Association of Greater Victoria (ICA) helps individuals and organizations to connect across cultures. We provide information, support and tools to help immigrants reach their goals. By engaging people through networks, education and arts programming we create a welcoming community.
Looking for Work?
Our employment workers are experienced in assisting immigrants integrate into Canadian work culture and connect with jobs and are knowledgeable on a variety of subjects related to obtaining and retaining work. In addition, the employment team can provide information on the following:
• Career exploration and career planning
• Financial sponsorship for training and programs
• Programs specifically designed for youth and older workers
• Trades training and information for immigrants
• Foreign credential evaluation services
• Self-employment programs and services
• A series of workshops on how to look for and obtain work