Become a CPN Member
The CPN disseminates up-to-date information on multiculturalism issues and diversity trends; provides opportunities for diversity training and professional development; and supports the organizational capacities of member organizations.
As a member you will:
- Be invited to attend meetings and network with other like-minded organizations;
- Receive invitations to attend and participate in multicultural events and diversity training sessions organized by the CPN;
- Learn of opportunities to partner with other members on regional diversity initiatives;
- Contribute to media and education campaigns that promote diversity in the region;
- Collaborate on a Regional Immigration Strategic Plan.
To apply to become a member please fill out the form below.