We sat down with some of the youth and leaders who attended our summer programs to get a bit of feedback. Here’s what they had to say…
• We all want happiness and we try to make it
• My highlight for the year
• The group were a very good team work, friendly and understand each other
• This group is super awesome and energetic
• A gathering of different youth from many backgrounds
• I had a lot of fun all thanks to Summer Remix members and participants
• As I hope, I really make new friends and our leaders were also very nice and friendly
What did you learn?
• The skill to be a leader of the youth
• Canada is filled with different cultures
• To play tennis
• To make good friends
• Make new friends and be cooperative
From the leaders…
• It was really kind of the facilitators for understanding us and helping us for everything they can. Thank you!!
• The facilitators were great. They’re so kind and funny
• The facilitators were truly nice. They were friendly and helpful, etc…
• All the leaders were very fun and well prepared!
We would like to once again thank our donors, it’s thanks to YOU that we are able to offer the services we do!
Submitted by Claire Kelly, Settlement Youth Worker