Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants
Are you looking to pursue your professional/career goals, and are in need of support? Have you obtained Permanent Residency within the last 5 years? Do you have 3 years of professional experience in your career field? Are you working in a job that is not in your career field, or are you unemployed and not receiving Employment Insurance or BC Employment Assistance?
Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants (CPSI) at ICA might be able to help you achieve your career goals!
CPSI can help with:
- Job search strategies, cover letter/resume writing
- Creating connections with local employers
- Mentorship and professional networking – accessing the hidden job market
- Finding information for additional certifications you might need
- Understanding the credential evaluation and recognition process
- Gaining insights into Regulatory Bodies/requirements
- Learning more about potential internship opportunities in the community relevant to your career field
Click here to view the Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants brochure
Click here to view the Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants brochure specific to careers in construction, engineering and information technology
Click on the poster for information on upcoming Occupational Language Training as part of the Career Paths program.
Contact the CPSI Case Managers
- Services and support for Specific Careers in Construction, Engineering and Information Technology:
- Ash Moosavi firstname.lastname@example.org 250-388-4728 ext. 140
- Services and support for Other Occupations:
- Mirko Kovacev email@example.com 250-388-4728 ext. 122
- Other inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org