Are you looking to hire immigrant talent?
The Inter-Cultural Association offers services to help employers meet their recruitment needs.
How our services can benefit you:
- Free postings of your current openings
- Qualified, pre-screened applicants who are ready to work
- Referrals from Employment Advisors/Job Developers directly to you
- Access to wage subsidies and funding for hiring and training
BC JobConnect – post jobs, find candidates
BC JobConnect is a free web-based recruitment tool for employers looking to hire. This tool is specifically intended to connect BC-wide employers to newcomer immigrants seeking career opportunities. Registered employers can utilize BC JobConnect to post jobs, search the pool of newcomer job seekers and identify candidates’ profile information as well as supporting documents such as their resumes or certificates.
How to register:
Click here: BC JobConnect Register as an Employer
* Select “ICA (Inter-Cultural Association of Greater Victoria)” to answer the question of “How did you hear about us?”
Have questions or need assistance to register?
Please contact Marilyn Henigman, Job Developer at Inter-Cultural Association of Greater Victoria
Phone: (250) 388-4728 ext 145