If you are an immigrant to BC, you may be eligible for immigrant settlement services support from our immigrant-serving agency.
The first step is to visit our office in person and participate in drop-in, first come, first served process.
Who is eligible for services?
If you are an immigrant to BC, you may be eligible for services from our immigrant-serving agency. Contact ICA’s main reception at 250-388-4728 for more information.
What to bring with you?
- Permanent Resident Card, or
- Work Permit*, or
- Any other immigration papers in your possession.
May be eligible for services
- Canadian Passport/Certificate or Citizenship Card
- Your documentation will be assessed for eligibility based on current immigration status.
- You will meet with an Intake Worker to complete the intake process.
- You will be provided with support information to ICA services and programs.
- An appointment will be made for you following the intake process as per your need.
*For employment services only