Are you a newcomer looking for a job? Do you need assistance with your resume, cover letter or job interviews? Do you want to learn more about the local labour market?
Register today for our Job Search for Newcomers Workshops!
Mirko Kovacev, Employment Services Coordinator
Phone: 250.388.4728 Ext. 122
Current Employment Workshops
Workshop topics include:
- Writing effective resumes and cover letters
- Succeeding in job interviews
- Networking: How to access the hidden job market
- Canadian Workplace culture and soft skills
- Labour Market information and your job search
- Career exploration
- Job Maintenance: how to be successful in your work