We are not currently accepting new volunteer applications.
Please continue to check this page for updates or contact
Coordinator of Volunteer Services, Liz Bean, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Volunteer
We value volunteering as an opportunity to welcome newcomers and build a respectful and inclusive community. We appreciate the wonderful work of our volunteers for all that they do to make ICA what is today. For this we are very grateful!
Our volunteer positions provide individuals with the opportunity to:
- Engage in cross-cultural interaction and make cross-cultural connections
- Gain valuable skills, and make a positive difference
- Understand the challenges and needs of newcomer immigrants
- Be part of a culturally welcoming environment that celebrates diversity
- Be part of a talented and supportive team of volunteers and ICA staff
- Make difference in the lives of newcomers in the Greater Victoria community
How to Apply
Please review our list of opportunities, and then contact us to find out about current openings and how to apply:
Liz Bean, Coordinator of Volunteer Services
email@example.com or 250-388-4728 ext. 114
You will be asked to complete an online application, and at your interview the Coordinator of Volunteer Services will review the process for completing a criminal record check. Upon receipt of a clear criminal record check, you will be contacted to discuss position placement availability and options.
List of Positions